We are searching for an experienced Data Engineer who will focus on the design and development of our web application integration solutions. They must have a strong background in Python, data modelling, data visualisation, and cloud architecture with the ability to undertake complex challenges and deliver measurable results
- Fully conversant with agile methodology and concepts.
- Extensive experience as a Developer with demonstrated expertise in emerging technologies and data technology platforms and management.
- Must have worked in CI/CD ways of working using tools like AWS/Azure.
- Ability to work in close partnership with other IT functions such as IT security, compliance, infrastructure, etc. as well as partner closely with business stakeholders in the commercial and digital organizations.
- Strong knowledge with NoSQL Databases: Cloudera, Hortonworks, HDInsight, MongoDB
- Work in establishing Databases using SQL Server, SQL Data Warehouse, and Redshift
- Work in integrating web servers with APIs (SOAP and REST) for data manipulation using Python or other scripting languages
- Managing data extraction scripts and ETL packages via GIT or other code repository tools
- Work with data consumers to understand data requirements and translate to technical requirements
- Work to maintain continuous delivery and deployment of the product and troubleshoot the errors and rectify bugs
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science Engineering or related field