We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will work closely with technical leads and developers of various teams to assess existing problems and to come up with process improvements. Who can identify improvements in coding development and deployment processes. Who can participate in planning and delivery time, code quality, and process efficiency. You will execute on plan by building coding standardization and automating processes for the organization.
- Works closely with Tech Leads and developers of various teams to assess existing problems and to come up with process improvement solutions
- Identifies bottlenecks in coding development and deployment processes
- Design and implement a CI/CD platform that drives increased release velocity and code quality
- Integrate automated testing and security into CI/CD pipeline
- Troubleshoot build failures
- Design and implement infrastructure solutions with a focus on scalability and reliability within AWS
- Write code to provision infrastructure
- Support the development team with tools and services to enhance productivity
- Executes on plan by building coding standardizations and automating processes for the organization
- Surveys developers and technical members of the organization to understand their main pain points in the coding and development process
- Collaborates with the rest of DevOps team to deliver consistent and holistic solution to the organization.
- Experience using AWS services (e.g. EC2, ECS, S3).
- Experience with complete SDLC tools like Maven, Jenkins, Ant, Docker, etc.
- Experience in No SQL and RDBMS platform administration such as MongoDB, MySQL, etc.
- Experience working with a CI/CD environment (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Experience with containerization (Docker) and/or orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Experience with infrastructure automation (Terraform/Cloud Formation)
- Knowledge of other technologies as Python, Java, etc.
- Enjoys building scalable and resilient systems.
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent experience in Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- AWS Certification (preferred)